Wednesday, September 10, 2008
I've got a t-shirt like Daddy!
Here are Jack and Brent showing off their matching KISS t-shirts. Can you guess who bought them??
This morning Jack made his way into the kitchen before Brent and me. The picture above is what we found. He decided to go ahead and fix his own breakfast. He got out the Cheerios, a large mixing bowl, and the brown sugar. He dumped the whole box of cereal into the bowl and topped it off with some sugar. He actually didn't spill much of the cereal and didn't use nearly as much sugar as I would have expected. (It looked like he only added a few pinches.) Fortunately, he didn't decide to add milk! (And, no, he isn't wearing any pants!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is hysterical. I cannot believe that he "fixed" his own breakfast! Too funny! Jack, tell your mommy and daddy to get out of bed and get you something to eat!
That is WAY to cute and funny. Love it.
Can he start the coffee??
Post a Comment