Jack Raymond Fountain
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Just a funny moment
I'm not sure what exactly possessed Jack to do this, but I looked over at him yesterday morning and he was shoving balls under his shirt. I don't know how many he actually had in there, but he thought it was pretty funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Amy
View my complete profile
Daily Bible Verse
Provided by
Christ Notes
Bible Search
Blog Archive
►
2009
(44)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(15)
▼
2008
(40)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(10)
▼
July
(9)
Last play group for the summer
Just a funny moment
Fun in the sun
No more crib!
To know him is to love him!
Meeting Mike the Tiger
It's in his kiss!
The Fountains
I Put Money In His Hat
Friends' Blogs
Carrie McCormick
Erica Flippo Prewett
The Adkerson Family
The Anthony Family
The Bazile Family
The Bell Family
The Currins
The Howell Family
The Jones Family
The Lagraize Family
The Lemons Family
The Overstreet Family
The Parker Family
The Pierce Family
The Rotner Family
The Skaggs
The Walton Family
No comments:
Post a Comment