
Here's a closer look at Jack's expression.
We thought that perhaps if Jack and Emily went together to take a picture with Santa it wouldn't be so scary. Emily at least said she would take a picture with Santa. She wasn't as freaked out as Jack was, but when it was time to let go of Mommy's hand, she wasn't so sure she wanted to sit in the strange man's lap!
We did get a picture of Jack and Emily showing off the candy canes they received after "visiting" with Santa.
The youth also had a "Gingerbread Store." It was a wonderful room filled with presents, and the youth accompanied the children into the store to select presents for their parents. The presents only cost $1 each, and now Jack has a present for each of us under the tree. It will be such a surprise to see what he picked out for us when we open them on Christmas day! I sneaked around the corner to get a picture, but I promise, I didn't see the gifts!



No comments:
Post a Comment